Ion Fan

I'm thinking of making an Ion Fan as described here

Is there a way of beefing it up a bit more power arrfff arrff. :)

Stephen

Reply to
¬Stephen Hammond

I admire your drive to make a really quiet fan. But ion propulsion is unlikely to ever scale up very well. Try buying one of those PC three-knobbed fan speed control thingies, they work really well. Got one right here on my PC and it changes the drone to a slight hiss. Very nice on the ears/

Reply to
Ancient_Hacker