Invention of the black LED

That would be useful, along with my energy-saving 100% reflective white paint.

-- Joe

Reply to
J.A. Legris

In , J. Larkin wrote in part:

(as in a link to a WOM datasheet)

I found a scan of the datasheet for the Electro-Voice SP13.5TRBXWK

That one also had to be printed on the first day of an April or something like that.

Don Klipstein

Better still...

A slight bit of history:

Don Klipstein

The problem with that chip is that it can handle only weak, low power bits. "10uW/BIT TYPICAL" (per the datasheet)

Low power bits get tired quickly, and shatter easily. If you've ever done any bit banging with them, you'll know that! I believe that's why the chip had very low acceptance by professionals.

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

But it is still highly valued by audio professionals [1] because of its 6.3 volt filament power input. It imparts a "tube sound" to the write-only bits.

John

[1] For certain values of "professionals."

Now i have to go double check, i thought mine had a Raytheon logo. Gotta love that V(ff) though.

Reply to
JosephKK

That data sheet is very different from the one i have. I will post it when i come across it.

Reply to
JosephKK

Your cheeks and tongue must be much stronger than mine.

Reply to
JosephKK