interim layout

I like to do the tricky parts of a pcb layout myself, rather than trying to explain it to a pcb designer. Actually, I don't know how parts should be arranged until I push things around for a while. It's chaos until something clicks.

That has two 20 GHz $20 MMICS summing into a 20 GHz $350 distributed amplifier. That's scary. This will be a proto board, one corner of the eventual board in the product.

I like reference designators that I can see without a microscope. These are 60 mils high and they sure get in the way.

I guess I should rotate J10 and tuck it in closer to U14. That trace looks kinda like an antenna. I'd have to put a goofy notch in the real board for connector access.

Reply to
jlarkin