Interesting new product

=CDt's worse than that - when I condescend to apply for jobs that aren't really worthy of my vast knowledge and extensive experience, the human factors departments promptly knock me back as over-qualified.

--=20 Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

On Tue, 30 May 2006 21:47:20 GMT, Rich Grise Gave us:

It's really quite sad that you have such a mental deficit that you can pretend to feel better than somebody.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

Who is Roy L. Fuchs and what is his claim to fame? I can't recall seeing anything from him about circuit design, but quite a lot of dim-witted sniping.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

Just a trollbot. Filter it, and the S/N ratio increases dramatically. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise