Amazing model RR Wunderland in Hamburg

A friend sent me this link. It shows how much detail and realism can be=20 created in a scale model.

Enjoy!

Paul=20

Reply to
P E Schoen

Very nice, The Stargate was a bit much tho ;)

Were the cars on a track? I could not tell from the video, the slot was well hidden.

Martin Riddle

There is a steel wire embedded in the road, in the middle of each lane. A magnet in the car's steering system follows the steel wire.

Take another look at the bumblebee that is taxiing. There, you can see the magnet system quite clearly.

--
RoRo
Reply to

From the minatur wunderland website

Faller-car-system its an HO scale car system. It appears the minatur system is custom designed. Quite interesting, the cars apparently know which streets to take to get to their destination!

Martin Riddle

Thanks! Great link. :-)

Ed

Reply to