Influence of politics on electronic designs?

Hi, I am just starting with electronix, and I was wondering, in view of the present developments in the US, in how far we should make 'clean' no racist designs. This to improve my position in the US market of course. For example now I was wondering if I should use brown colored PCBs, or stick with the green ones, or maybe have some yellow photo-mask? And should we aim for even distribution of color codes on resistors? This can be done with some minor design changes, and not all black SMDs, I think, just keep a balance. And master-slave flip-flops, should we just rename those to 0bama flip-flops? Because he is in a way both? These and many other thoughts popped in after reading the news today.

Reply to
T.M

Some advice for politically correct electronix (sic):

Avoid using political symbols such as the GOP's swastika.

For lock-in amps, avoid using a photo of George Bush picking his nose.

BTW, have you considered using a spell checker? I understand tea baggers are a bit, oh how to put this in politically correct phrasing, challenged.

Reply to
miso

Obama flip-flops!

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Some advice for miso (sick): Answer the question about your health insurance rates. Bet you won't.

Complete and total head-up-the-ass statement.

Be sure you don't use the George Stephanopoulus interview where Obama refers to himself as a Muslim. (Truth will out.)

How many misspelled words did you count in the send? All I saw was "electronix", and that was for effect, oh dense one. You, sir, are quite "challenged".

Tom

Reply to
Tom Hoehler

"miso's" brain is like his namesake >:-} ...Jim Thompson

Bin Laden wanted dead or alive at one time, then it didn't seem to matter.

Reply to
miso

PoliTICKs has ruled design and acted as a dictatorship. One particular case to ponder: the destruction of analog TV and the mandate of digital TV without any allowance of possible compatibility schemes.

Seems that ages ago we had black and white and the government allowed experimentation for color .. compatibility was one of the variables.

But then again, we no longer honor the Constitution..

Reply to
Robert Baer