Inertial Navigation System - what do I need?

Obligatory "The missile knows where it is" lecture...

Jim Stewart

I guess you'd have to see some representative shows. It's kind of like "stealth education" - these kids go on adventures and have to solve problems along the way to get to the goal. So they sit down and figure stuff out, and I suppose the kid (viewer) is supposed to solve it along with them. They ask each other leading questions and stuff.

It's probably for pre-schoolers, but my inner child likes it. :-)

And they have a variety of problems, from math to physics (the angle of incidence is equal to the angle of reflection), tesselation, and stuff that's within a kid's grasp.

Cheers! Roch

Reply to
Rich Grise