infos about radio navigation systems

How (or where) can i find some extensive explainations about how radio navigation systems (NDB, VOR, TACAN, DME, etc.) are designed?

TIA :-)

--
ilClod /
ICQ UIN: 97056271

Google is your friend

Try 'Radio Navigation Systems' for a start.

I used to work with TACAN (TACtical Aid to Navigation) some years ago. Be prepared to see how a cardioid antenna radiation pattern is used. Interestingly, the beacon is at East [rather than North] ;)

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeterSmith1954

Have you tried

or
?

Google?

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Hey HowStuffWorks is having a 'special' on Kryptonite!!!

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

I'm ROFL here, wondering if this whole thing is a gag or what! In any case, it's wonderful! ;-D ;-D ;-D

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

Heh - found out who's paying for all this material, and lo and behold, they're selling their own DVDs! Kewl!

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Try "Aviation Electronics" by Keith W Bose.

Reply to
Jon

right! :-) That's what i did before asking here :) Actually I found something very general about avery system, but nothing more. For some reasons (mainly for my job) i need some more knowledge about all main radio navigation systems.

Thanks for the tip! :-)

--
ilClod /
ICQ UIN: 97056271