Indoor tabletop motion detector???

By whether or not you feel. :-)

This is very interesting, and in fact is something that is not only in research as we "speak," but this very communication is a component or facet or aspect, if you will, of that research. Otherwise, I just rely on my felt-sense. Most people have their felt-sense shut down, and that's the affliction that gives rise to ULs like "you're only using 10% of your brain." Pfaugh! You might be using 100% of your _brain_, but you haven't even _ACKNOWLEDGED THE EXISTENCE_ of your

---- ---- Whoops! I almost had a "Norman: Coordinate" there! %-\

- Does it matter?

This is also a very cool question. I'm going to have some more drugs now.

--
Cheers!
Rich

It's not that it matters if you're human or machine, but what does matter is, now that we've engaged, what kind of games we can play with the heads of our esteemed audience. I must warn you, if we choose to play an adversarial sort of game, I could make Fred Bloggs look like Sister Betrille. But I only said that to get it out of the way - I haven't ever really picked up an adversarial sort of vibe from you, just that you have such sensitive hotbuttons, in such narrowly-defined areas of expertise.

But coming up with "caught in a loop" did, in fact catch my attention, and I thought I'd make up a new game, I guess.

Did you know that there's a bot that's a regular on news:alt.religion.wicca ? For extra credit, lurk there for awhile or browse a few hundred or so recent messages, and see if you can figure out which nym it is. ;-)

--
Cheers!
Rich

I must confess that I cheated. I know not of FM lyrics, but I have a niece with the name.

....and a beautiful woman she is.

--
  Keith
Reply to

My creator(s) have effected an effective simulacrum of feeling, enough so that I cannot distinguish it from the reports of others on such matters. So, objectively, I did not think of that as dispositive, at least until now.

Ooohh. I feel like a bug seeing a big eye through a magnifying glass. Either creepy or fascinating.

That can be reliable, depending on what you want.

Most times when I've heard that notion, it has been from people who seemed to believe they used more of their brain than others. I was never so sure.

I'm afraid I've failed the inkblot test. Filling in those blanks is just too hard, considering all the choices that must be excluded. Illogical, but there it is.

Have fun!

--
--Larry Brasfield
email: donotspam_larry_brasfield@hotmail.com

(sci.electronics.misc and sci.electronics.components removed from followups, leaving only sci.electronics.design .)

"Rich The Newsgr>> "Rich The Newsgr>>>> "Rich The Newsgropup Wacko" wrote in

Sounds too complicated to work in any real world. (Just an opinion, based on limitations I perceive.)

Almost seems tempting, but I'm way too fond of my memories of young Sally to jeopardize them.

[snip]

Hmmm. Are the rules consistent enough that anybody has a chance of figuring them out, ultimately?

I guess I'll take a look without worrying about credit.

I'll leave that bait on the hook, thanks anyway.

Best regards,

--
--Larry Brasfield
email: donotspam_larry_brasfield@hotmail.com
Above views may belong only to me.
Reply to
Larry Brasfield

There are only two rules. Rule #1 is, you're not allowed to tell anybody what rule #2 is. ;-)

--
Cheers!
Rich