Indoor motion sensor light?

Does anyone make and sell, an inexpensive indoor tabletop motion sensor light controller for a lamp or light to plug into?

--
- Popcorn Lover
If you love popcorn too, there are no popcorn groups on usenet but

I have one in the kitchen that I bought at home depot. It lights up a small

Reply to
Kim Sleep

sensor light

I bought one a few years back (I think at Wal-Mart) that you just screwed into the light bulb socket and then screwed the light bulb into it. It works just fine and I've been using it for years to turn on the light in the closet every time I open the door. I think I paid about $15 bucks for it.

Reply to
worldcitizen

That's a night light. I'm talking about one that already would control a table lamp or something.

--
- Popcorn Lover
If you love popcorn too, there are no popcorn groups on usenet but
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Popcorn Lover

I asked about a table top unit and you guys are telling me everything else. :)

--
- Popcorn Lover
If you love popcorn too, there are no popcorn groups on usenet but
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Popcorn Lover

Go to

and go crazy with it. They have what you want. ~Gizmofiddler

Reply to
Gizmofiddler

If you just want something to 'Plug and play'? As the above <

> site indicates you will pay somewhere between $25 and say $60 dollars for something you can just plug into the wall outlet. And it may have the capacity to operate several lamps? Maybe that's more capacity and size than you want? However; "don't look a gift (horse) in the mouth"! The other freely provided suggestions are useful! For example; you could screw that $15 bulb gadget into something, plug that something into an outlet and plug a table lamp into that adapter/sensor? It all depends if you can be a bit ingenious, how much you want to spend and how simple and or unobtrusive you want it to be etc.?

Reply to
Terry

I have a gadget that simply replaced the light switch in the garage. I think I bought it at Lowes... maybe $10, if that.

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

I looked there and couldn't even find a tabletop unit that would control a lamp.

I just want a tabletop motion sensor that can control 1 lamp in 1 room.

I want to spend as little as I can. :)