incredible advance!

A tree draws more power from a cell signal than any antenna that you could afford to erect. Ban trees?

The power density of ambient RF is very, very low, and nobody can put up a structure to capture much of it.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

You have to watch out for counterfeits. It looks like the phone is using this tech to have no bars of signal and a full battery but they're actually clay slabs with a sticker on top. Don't be fooled!

Reply to
Kevin McMurtrie

No, but when you own one you may have to pay a global warming mitigation tax because this increases the temperature of the tree by a few femtodegrees. Of course it will be called a fee, in order to dodge any legislative roadblocks.

Try to explain that to folks in Berkeley ...

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Wind?

Does she clear your driveway?

Reply to
krw

Hell no, they're an energy sink. How many millions of man-hours are wasted because of their stupid tax rules alone?

Reply to
krw

7V vs 5V bloviation ?>:-} ...Jim Thompson

But it will also be called a tax to get around the Supremes.

Can't explain anything to them.

Reply to
krw

Well, does that mean the energy created by congress critters, when they lie, could be used replace all of the power generators in the US?

Reply to
Robert Baer

Winter sky, it used to be.

Reply to
judges1318

ur cell

his joke of recharging by itself.

chip and algorithm. Charging from itself is a joke, but charging from cel l towers or even nearby phones are possible. But they might outlaw it with Digital Signal CopyRight Act (DSCA), you can't steal other's people signal s or wireless power.

I think you need to recall, that though Syd is a smart guy, he also claims to have worked on the hendershot generator.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

So, why harvest energy when it's free?

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

It's a question of quality. For example, while free energy is great for heating your house, you wouldn't really want to use it for cooking. Likewise, you could run your TV from free power for the soaps or 'reality TV', but you wouldn't use it for serious drama or classical music.

Essentially, harvested energy uses better quality electrons, and organically harvested energy is among the best you can get. Many people claim that electrons are indistinguishable, but it is a fact that no two have ever been measured to be the same.

Syd
Reply to
Syd Rumpo

ROTFLMAO >:-} ...Jim Thompson

Z_0 is actually 120*pi, so while we're at it we could declare pi to be 3, e to be 2.7. Death to irrational numbers and physical constants! What's next?

Reply to
grodzicky_j

I prefer only genuine quack devices. Look for the Monster label on your cable. RIP Robert W. McCoy 1927-2010

Is there a museum like this for quack electronics claims? Monster should sponsor it.

Reply to
Greegor

On Mon, 11 Nov 2013 16:30:23 -0800 (PST), Greegor Gave us:

Then, they would have to sue themselves.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

find his letter in response to Monster 'suing' him...

Kurt Denke, Founder/Pres Blue Jeans Cable

1419 Elliott Ave. W, Suite C Seattle WA 98119 tel: (206) 284-2924 fax: (206) 284-2931

If you can't find, I have a text copy.

Reply to
RobertMacy

Hilarious!

Reply to
Greegor

Hi Syd, I assume your tongue is firmly in your cheek. Am I mistaken in my claim that you 'worked on' the hedershot generator? (If so I apologize.)

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

The Bible was first..saying that pi was 3. So gotta be an absolute FACT that pi is three.

Reply to
Robert Baer