For Joerg

Needed to do some tile sawing on the _face_ of the barby to accommodate a new side burner... water bottle wouldn't feed up-hill...

Except for water in the face it worked great ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Neat :-)

Looks like a Gardena connector.

Water in the face is quite normal when sawing tile. Usually my wife laid out some old towels from a sliding door to the shower and let me in that way, so I didn't dirty up the carpet everywhere.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.