I'm available for projects

The only reason I would ever consider learning a PCB layout tool would be to do boards that aren't "sanctioned" by management. I have a couple of ideas that I'd like to do (may slip one on a panelized board coming up). Otherwise, I have no interest in it. I never had an interest in IC layout, either. They were autorouted anyway (CPUs - mostly sea of transistors).

Reply to
krw

Did you complete the audio compressor/limiter you were working on for a bit? Mikek

Reply to
amdx

I don't even remember that ;-) ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

As I recall it was a personal project, you had ask a question here about it. I'm interested because I use an FM transmitter to transmit my internet radio audio around the house/yard. Some internet radio signals have high volume some have low, and sometimes it's different between programs*. I'd like to level this, without adjusting the transmitter input level each time I switch internet stations.

Did you ever listen to these radio shows as a youngster? Gunsmoke, William Conrad voices Matt Dillion, The Six Shooter with Jimmy Stewart, Dragnet with Jack Webb, Bold Venture staring Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall, The Adventures of Philip Marlowe, Our Miss Brooks with Eve Arden, and of course The Shadow?

  • I often listen to Old Time Radio Programs, and there can be a level difference between shows.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx