I just rediscovered fryups with bacon eggs and beans.

So, what do you married blokes do when you want to enjoy a good smelly Chuff.?

DNA

Reply to
Genome

My wife likes to cook with garlic.

Reply to
Richard Henry

I have noticed this girly trait. I think it has something to do with low quality meat and high quality cosmetics.

It doesn't work on armpits but is garlic a Chuff suppressant?

DNA

Reply to
Genome

When you are married you are not in charge of your own diet. So what you do is visit a customer and (unfortunately) have to stay overnight. Choose one of those motel-chains with attached pub. Bank up on cholesterol with something-and-chips in the evening, and a Full English fried breakfast next morning.

The Rose & Crown in Tring does a nice breakfast fryup, but is naff on evening meals. However, just down the High Stree, at the junction with London Rd there is a nice little pub (The Robin Hood?) that does excellent evening stodge.

Just south of Dunstable, on the A5, a motel+pub called The Fox (I think), does glorious food. Huge evening meals and they even have treacle pud and custard on the menu......... my arteries ache, just thinking about it.

--
Tony Williams.
Reply to

The only way I can get liver and onions is to go out to eat ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Hows the not washing marathon going?! - Have the crispy dangly bits that cling on your butt hairs evolved into a new life form yet?

Reply to
ian field

Who do you think is using his computer? ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I love liver and onions. When I was a a young batchelor I deliberately took a thursday evening class at the Reading College of Technology. because that registered me for the student canteen, and thursday was the day they did L&O.

--
Tony Williams.
Reply to

Liver, onions, fried egg, pork sausage, bacon, pigs pudding, tomatoes, kidneys, mushrooms, baked beans, with two slices of fried bread make a nice fry-up for breakfast in your pyjamers.

For starters, iced orange juice or a small glass of Guinness. For enders, sweet black coffee or a small glass of Guinness.

Then go back to bed for an hour. ====================================

Reply to
Reg Edwards

I am guilty of being slack. I wash my hands and my clothes (i don't change (or wear) them very often) and occasionally my hair. (twice in 7 months).

I also enjoy the luxury of wiping my arse after taking a shit. I can afford this now because I got out of that thing that involved me buying all the bog rolls. There has to be something strange about 36 of them lasting 4 people 2 weeks and 1 lasting me a month. I also don't have to deal with the pscyhological damage caused by the person who would tear off halfway through a sheet and leave a thumbprint in the remainder......

Don't forget, I was also forced to wash a foot. Or maybe I panicked, it did go a bit pussie afterwards but that cleared up.

Mind you, socks and shoes dissapeared about four months ago.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 14:21:12 GMT, in sci.electronics.design "Genome" wrote: snip

My hero........

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

I did get the people from Renault quite excited when we did the 'Typing on a Keyboard' video promo but the preliminary market survey didn't go too well.

83% of women wanted specific contact details. 42% of men wanted the same, the figure rose to 68% after further analysis of responses.

Of the others, 2 heart attacks. 14 left in disgust, of which 6 were later convicted of certain antisocial crimes. 5 needed hospital treatment for something involving office equipment and 1 tried something at work but the company has insurance.

After full analysis.. apparently my arse is just too damned good looking.

Bummer.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

If you squat when you poo, you don't need as much TP, because it will have cleared your cheeks.

I _have_ to wear very robust shoes, because my office opens onto a machine shop, and you'd be surprised how sharp metal chips can be.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

"Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippie" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@doubleclick.net...

Yadda yadda yadda, we all know about that but it don't help much when your feet skid off the rim because someone other idiot didn't aim right and what do you do about splash back?

That's just the sort of shallow lack of thinking that gets you the politiciens you deserve.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Your feet don't skid off the rim if you dig a hole in the grass verge like you're supposed to!!!

Reply to
ian field

Gentlemen, please have some consideration with our delicate intestines. I get sick trying to imagine what you mean.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

A big "coiled snake" on the lawn!!!

Reply to
ian field

"Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippie" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@doubleclick.net...

Heh, I cut across the machine floor often, but they keep it just so nice and neat that I wear my sneakers everywhere. ;-)

Tim

--
Deep Fryer: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams