Squegging and Ground Bounce.....

Let's face it....

These are terms used by old blokes as an excuse for something that they are too lazy to sort out or understand.

'Ooooooh bugger, that thing I designed..... It's having a bit of a Squegg'.

'Arse, there's a bit of ground bouncing going on here'.

Now, Ask yourself......

As Management Bloke.... Do you think I am not going to be a bit Shania Twain?

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Stop it! These coffee gargles are ruining my nose ;-)

...Jim Thompson

LOL! thats some mighty fine imagery there, Jim

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

Oh, come on. Don't gripe about me being lazy, gripe about me taking a circuit out of a 50-year-old handbook, using the recommended values, and seeing instead of one very nice waveform, three frequency components spanning the sonic to UHF in a very complicated waveform!

In fact, it's semi-impressive that a single active device can produce such a waveform :-).

And as to Shania Twain, I have no idea what the management-types listen to on their iPods while using their smackberries! (Yes, that's plural smackberries!)

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

No, she's VERY girly, and she BATHES.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Oh... OK. Seeing as it's you that was a bit unfair, but I bet if you poked about with your thinking cap on and a bit of analysis you would be able to work out what is going on. The Shania Twain reference has something to do with her not being too impressed with stuff.

Of course Shania Twain can sit on my face anytime she wants but that's a different tale.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Oh, no, I expect to be poked. Maybe you can switch to one of those pitchforks that demons carry around, if you have something flammable burning at the ends it will remind me of my youth in Transylvania :-).

I was completely out to lunch on the whole Shania Twain relevance to the global socio-military-industrial-eco relation. Thanks for bringing me up to speed!

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

Trident. ;-)

Who the hell is Shania Twain? Is she one of those interchangeable singing, dancing, talking clockwork Barbie dolls? ;-)

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi