I invented AI.

I invented AI. you have the opportunity to PR? Lois

The story created by artificial intellect Baby (The Megatron series). "We need to hire a barrister (a lawyer in England. - Editor's note). This w ill be repaid. And it's necessary to hem sepulchral urn with a rim. The man to be buried was a prisoner of war." - A man in a fez took a roll and was silent for a while. Then a man came in a nd said "Ave" (A greeting in Latin. - Editor's note). He was devoted to a k nighthood. "Hurry up to convert a sen (a small coin an Japan, Indonesia, Ca mbodia) into a pound". Just then a saw was launched and everything was deaf ened with a sibilant sound. "Is this field yours, python?" - he offended, e njoyed a price, that would be offered to him. "I offer my price for all qua ntity". "Hush!!!" - A man with a high forehead began to brake everything. "I offer ECU". Formerly this high-foreheaded man was a salesman of eyeshadows, lime, saxophones, cinchona. And one need to compete with him. That was a cushy j ob, just a piece of cake. The ides (the middle of a month in the ancient Roman's calendar: the 15th d ay of a March, May, July and Oktober, the 13th day of other months) - (As t he editor understood - the story's date, placed by Baby).

Reply to
Alexandre Lois