I found a great deal for solderwick on Ebay

100 five foot rolls of Hexacon Hex-Wick W75-5 solder Wick for $30 plus shipping. I bought one lot, and it came to $36 total. He has four lots left, out of 11. That should be enough for the rest of my life. :)

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell