I cant open my pistachio

These damn foreign nuts have a 10% failure rate. If I want to eat them, i need to head out to the shed to crack them open in the vice.

Reply to
The Real Andy

Some pistachios that have just a hairline crack can be opened by prying it with a peace of shell from another pistachio.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

void _-void-_ in the obvious place

Boris Mohar

Yeah, pistachio's can be hard for wimps. Wait till ya try macadamia's

--
Cheers ......... Rheilly P

Where theres a will, I want to be in it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Rheilly Phoull
[snip]

What brand of car?

Two possibilities, GM product with crap meter or, undersized engine.

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

You don't own a pen knife? Otherwise you ruin your fingernails ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Soak them in water and toss them in the microwave. Let steam do the work for you.

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Open?

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

I guess I just use my teeth..... I have good dental!

Reply to
Kit Talich

The macademias I've had were always pre-peeled.

Ever do a Brazil nut?

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Thats easy. In Queensland (home of the macadamia) we always make macadamia nut crackers in high school in metal shop classes. We dont make pistachio nut crackers however.

Its funny, people love macadamias, we hate them. When you mow your grass those nuts become weapons of mass destruction.

Reply to
The Real Andy

You know, I do believe I've never eaten macadamias !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

I believe brazilians are bare as well

Reply to
rob

I don't even know why ya'll are talking about these Brazil and Macademia nuts. Outside of cookies Macademia nuts are worthless as are Brazils!

Best Ever: Cashews, Pistachios, and Almonds!

Reply to
Kit Talich

Certainly, but Macadamias are God's gift to nut aficionados.

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature