Human interaction

It's only business. Obviously, our product works for your business, but it's really good making money for our business. We are work hard at work to support you working at home.

Note to aa, sed: video call is still electronics, not exactly OT.

Reply to
Eddy Lee

Brainstorming and design reviews and everyday engineering interaction work vastly better in person. The whiteboard is one great technology advance of the 2nd millenium.

And email works much better than the Zoom or Slack toys.