Human Body Capacitance and Resistance

I always do that as well. Have to explain it to non-engineer types or they think I'm gay :-)

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

The flow in bulk mediums differs from that of solid, metallic conductors. The eddy current propagation and the flow itself differs. The 'skin effect' differs.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

I would apply to the above a combination of Fourier transform for a frequency spectrum analysis, combined with the skin effect formula.

Please keep in mind the DC component of a quick DC pulse or a quick asymmetric AC pulse! A short unipolar pulse is roughly as bad as 50-60 Hz AC! In addition to AC component at frequencies in spectral analysis at frequencies near/below 1 KHz or 400 Hz or so, and frequencies from around

1 to 20 KHZ get deweighted rather than discounted!
--
 - Don Klipstein (don@misty.com)
Reply to

an

the

finally

model

capacitance

won't

spike

levels,

"load."

(a 1

=20

Oh yeah. Back in the early 1970s i kept sensitive MOS the cards in the factory black plastic bags and equalized (touching he other hands) before handing it over in the bag. So on and so forth. =20

Reply to
JosephKK