HSpice .tr0 file

Hi,

Does anyone know how to read hspice .tr0 file ? I need to use Perl to get the hspice transient output only into array. I am new with Perl; therefore, it would be a lot easier for me to use the .tr0 file instead of .sp file, since .tr0 contains only the data that I wanted to get. However, these data look very different with what they show in .sp format. Thank you!

Reply to
wolfchild02

Don't you have to specify output format as CSDF? Otherwise you've got a binary file.

...Jim Thompson