Simulating MNA equations in HSPICE

Dear All,

I would like to find out if anyone knows how one would take an Modified Nodal Analysis matrix formulation (Gx + sCx = B) and simulate this equation in Hspice i.e. How do I give matrices to HSPICE to simulate.

Unfortunately I have only been able to come up with one solution and that is to translate this matrix forumation that I have created, into a ciruit (i.e. Reverse MNA). However this is very cumbersome and I would like to avoid it.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Taha

Reply to