HR 615

Why is this writtten to say memebers are urged to forgo, Rather than you must use the plan you force on the populace? I will email the congressman, at the moment; "There are too many people accessing the Web site at this time"

Mike

RESOLUTION Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that Members who vote in favor of the establishment of a public, Federal Government run health insurance option are urged to forgo their right to participate in the Fed- eral Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHBP) and agree to enroll under that public option.

Resolved, That it is the sense of the House of Rep- resentatives that Members who vote in favor of the estab- lishment of a public, Federal Government run health in- surance option are urged to forgo their right to participate in the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHBP) and agree to enroll under that public option.

Mike

Reply to
amdx

There will be NO "public" option(s); everything will be controlled by the government and all bank accounts become instantly accessible.

Reply to
Robert Baer

I hope we don't end up with government healthcare, but I do think the ones that pass the laws should need to live under those laws. If the had to, there would be less legislators voting for government healthcare. Mike Mike

Reply to
amdx

If that had been the case since FDR stole our gold, the government would be at least an order of magnitude smaller now with at least 3 orders of magnitude less laws. ..and less taxes!

Reply to
Robert Baer