HP/Agilent VXI Local bus (Ballistic chip info)

I'm looking for information on the HP ballistic chip used by HP and others to interface to the HP VXI local bus. I could use both programming and/or hardware information.

The HP (now Agilent) VXI local bus is a parallel 8 bit wide bus implemented in ECL and operating up to 100 MB/second.

It's the output of several HP VXI A/D cards including:

E1430A VXI 10 MSa/s 23-bit Digitizer with DSP and Local Bus E1437A VXI 20 MSa/s 23-bit Digitizer with Filters and Memory

These are old but obvious replacments with the same speed and width aren't apparent...

Reply to
mike742