Howdy the power to do?

Hi, I am Fu Gung, evobiology student from Amobinia. I about the transistor power gain read, and want to amplify the AA cell power of 1.5 Ampere and 3 Vold with the transistor gain so you will help me drive cars with it. The book has power gain for transistors very high, it says 100 000 and more for MOZFEDS. My problem is that when so much power comes out of the transistor the wires of the transistors are too thin for the currents. To drive the automobile in my country you need 15 kWh it reads, and as much as

100 Vold Now so much current cannot go through the transistor wires. Or is it that the wires are so thing because the speed is higher, like at very high speed no wires are needed at all? Why are the transistor wires so thing, when 100000x power gain of my AA cell will have so much current? You will help me for the humanity .
Reply to
FuGuntje

You want to run a car on an AA cell ??

Rheilly P

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

Stupidents never tell that they are stupidents, and where they are from. It would be something like "we almost accomplished the top rocket science academy project, however my previous experience was with super-nuclear physics, hence I need little direction".

The stupidents usually don't know what they want to accomplish. "I was told to do something about cars using a transistor"

The stupidents don't know what the book is. They can't read or write.

the transistors

Stupidents never describe the problem in any detail. For this case, the stupident would write: "I got 2N3904. My transistor is not working".

100 Vold

Stupidents use "U" instead of "you". Stupidents don't use any punctuation marks except "!".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The true stupident would conclude with something like "YOU MUST HELP ME URGENTLY AT THE EARLIEST. YOUR HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED"

Vladimir Vassilevsky

es of the transistors

ch as 100 Vold

ell

Unconvincing troll. And it has still pulled in four suckers so far.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

On a sunny day (Mon, 6 Apr 2009 08:47:43 -0700 (PDT)) it happened snipped-for-privacy@ieee.org wrote in :

At least he is not bothered by global heating :_)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje