How to gerate a pulse it width 500 -700 picosecond?

How to gerate a pulse it during time is 500 picosecond and one times per second?

Reply to
yigang

--- View in Courier:

+V | HV +-------+ | | | O--> |||| | | |___ _| E ||| | +-O|DIS R|O-Vcc | +------+ | +-------+ GND | [0.68µF] 7555 GND | GND

-- John Fields Professional Circuit Designer

Reply to
John Fields

John, I'm impressed. That really does do the trick, doesn't it? I've wondered about that ever since they said to use coax for a pulse thing. :-)

Kewl!

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, but drunk

Hello, this is a very simple circuit. How does the coax cable produce picosecond pulse ?

Wicaksono

Reply to
Wicaksono

Hello, this is a very simple circuit. How does the coax cable produce picosecond pulse ?

Wicaksono

Reply to
Wicaksono

Hello, this is a very simple circuit. How does picosecond pulse formed by coax cable ? Thanks.

Wicaksono

Reply to
Wicaksono

"Wicaksono" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

It does by bouncing...

--
Thanks,
Fred.

"Wicaksono" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

It does by bouncing...

--
Thanks,
Fred.

"Wicaksono" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

It does by bouncing...

--
Thanks,
Fred.

What Voltage?

Maybe a triggered Avalance Pulser would do the job.

Figure 8 shows a sophisticated version from an Avalance Pulse Generator, there are some more simpler versions in some LT-Applications by Jim Williams.

HTH

Jorgen

Reply to
Jorgen Lund-Nielsen