How do I make an output go high at exactly 0V?

Hello! When I=B4m using a comparator, the output goes to +Vcc when V+>0 (V- grounded) and it goes to -Vcc when V+ is less then V-(V- Grounded). Is there a configuration that makes an output goes high at exactly 0V? I know EXACTLY 0V doesnt exists, so, maybe output go high between 0,03V and -0,03V. For Vi > 0 or Vi

Reply to
Boris

Think about it. Surf for window comparator. Use two comparators and wire-OR the result.

...Jim Thompson

And if it's a jittery or slow signal make sure you use some positive feedback for hysteresis (which can reduce your comparator requirements to 1).

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS