ping Martin Griffith: "Bendypot" page?

Hello Martin,

In another thread (How to "simulate" a logarithmic trimpot) Henrik is asking how to make a linear pot tapered via software. In case that doesn't pan out for some reason, do you still have that "Bendypot" page somewhere? The original web site where it used to be is gone.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

I may have it somewhere in my archives ( box on floor, filled with unmarked CD's) I'll see if I can find it

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

It took them, the ISP over 5 years to delete that old account!

Here is a butchered pdf of the page in question

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Hello Martin,

Ah, yes! That's the one. Thanks, I have posted the link in the other thread so Henrik and the others can find it.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

What is the complete caption on the bottom drawing?

Reply to
Richard Henry

it is the graph for two R's and a log pot. I might get back to restoring the original site, but it looks so dated, and a touch anal

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Hello Martin,

Don't worry. The looks of a site don't matter, what matters are the contents. Wish that the marketeers of big corporations would understand that, too.

Maybe you could add some touches en Espanol?