Holes under the microscope

Jan Panteltje

Jan Panteltje a écrit :

And that one for the top notch golden ears audio enthusiast :-)

Thanks,
Fred.
Reply to
Fred Bartoli

Do you get better quality sound from p-type semiconductors or from n-type? It seems to me that electron-majority-carrier materials would be more like tubes, but all that bouncing around in the crystal might add unwanted echos, so hole-majority carriers might actually exceed tube quality in certain golden-ear-only-measurable factors.

Has anyone looked (I mean, listened)? If not, how do I go about getting a grant to hire some golden ears and set up some ABX tests?

Reply to
Richard Henry