Hmonitor Version 4.2.3.1 released

New release of hardware monitoring utility with thermocontrol features is available at

Now, with x64/EM64T support and nVidia GPU monitoring.

December 05, 2005 - Hmonitor Version 4.2.3.1 released;

Changes are:

- NS ADT7476 sensor chip support added;

- Intel ICH6M southbridge support added;

- Intel D945GNT mainboard support verified;

- Intel D945PVS mainboard support verified;

- Tyan Tiger MPX s2466 mainboard support verified;

- Tyan Thunder i7525 s2676 mainboard support added;

- Gigabyte 8I955X Royal mainboard support verified;

- Samsung X20 notebook support verified;

- Acer TravelMate 4061 notebook support added;

- Toshiba Satellite Pro 4600 notebook support verified;

- Asus EN7800 GTX graphics adapter support verified;

- Asus V9999 GT/TD graphics adapter support verified;

- "weird temperatures" filter is enabled again.

To download, please, visit support site:

hmonitor

"This program is Shareware, and has evaluation period of one week."

Pro license $45

Reply to
JeffM

You're wrong. Personal license cost is $24, or $29 for Pro. $45 is the cost of Commercial Pro license with Perfmon support included.

The author.

Reply to
hmonitor

Reminds me of the shyster in charge of the flame on the grave of Mick Belker's dad. "Oh. You should have gotten the perpetual ETERNAL flame."

JeffM