HIGH JITTER RING OSCILATOR ?

Hi all Is there a way of building a high litter ring oscilator built with NAND gates ?

Thanks BarNash

Reply to
BarNash

"BarNash" ëúá áäåãòä:h6thef$kt3$ snipped-for-privacy@localhost.localdomain...

Reply to
BarNash

You want Jitter intentionally? At what frequency range?

Steve

Reply to
osr

I want to use sample this heavy jitter oscilator to generate random numbers .

BarNash

??? ??????: snipped-for-privacy@l35g2000pra.googlegroups.com... > "BarNash" ëúá

You want Jitter intentionally? At what frequency range?

Steve

Reply to
BarNash

..

Poor power supply coupling can make things jittery, but I don't know if you will get a truly random event. Anyway, some resistance in each supply leg of each chip

Reply to
miso