help pls...measuring AC frequency

JoeBloe wrote: On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 00:15:26 +1100, "Phil Allison" > Gave us: >

Sorry, Allison wins on this one. The AC line frequency IS by far more acccurate than the crystals in cheap clocks. Line counting digital clocks or synchronous motor mechanical clocks are dead on all the time. You haven't noticed those cheapies always need to be reset?

GG

Reply to
Glenn Gundlach

On 10 Dec 2006 20:09:04 -0800, "Glenn Gundlach" Gave us:

Double posting retard.

Reply to
JoeBloe

JoeBloe wrote: > On 10 Dec 2006 20:09:04 -0800, "Glenn Gundlach"

Yup. I accidentally hit the send button a second time. I see you're no longer claiming that a quartz crystal is a better time base than the power line for an electric clock.

GG

Reply to
Glenn Gundlach