Help making shower spray

You're leaving yourself wide-open on that one, John. ;-)

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs
Electrical Engineering Consultation

Jim's channelling George Burns: "when I was 70 I still had pimples."

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Your next career a dermatologist? Here's my dermatology story :-) I had a spot on my face, the doc whipped out has liquid nitrogen bottle and froze it. A couple years later back at the office, doc sprays it again. A couple more years doc looks at it says we need to get a biopsy. Biopsy result; skin has been frozen. Mikek

amdx

If you changed them then someone would notice and change them all back.

For hotel visits it's easy to bring along a proper shower head with the flow restrictor removed or drilled out. For your situation it's tough. They probably would not appreciate you changing the shower head.

The "water-saving" shower heads just make people take much longer showers.

Reply to
sms

Funny. Yeah, there are lots of maniacs walking around with LN2 sprayers.

I had one of those actinic keratosis things. My doctor looked at it and said wait a minute. She paged the roaming dermatologist who travels fully armed. He walked in, sprayed me, and left. Cancer: diagnosed and cured in 5 minutes.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

It must have been a rough five minutes, from one emotional extreme to the other. Oh, the humanity!

--

Rick
Reply to

Ahh, it's precancer, nice term, makes it sound like t will be cancer, but it's before cancer at this minute, better fix it now!

A while back I was at the derm office, I ask the doc if there was a cream I could apply to a dark spot to lighten it, She reached over to the table and grabbed the nitrogen and sprayed it. I got the bill for $105 and my spot was darker. I complained and got a $105 reduction in the bill. I haven't been back in 4 or 5 years. There will be questions the next time someone has a nitrogen bottle in their hand. Mikek

amdx

I don't scare easy; I thought it was cool.

I have this flimsy instant-sunburn Irish skin. Of course, I got the thingie on my left side, whereas a true Irishman would get it on his right side.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

When I left California for Germany all my schoolmates were zit-faced zombies, and I had a few too.

In Germany, NO ONE had them, not even the Americans. No idea why, maybe dust or sweat in California?

True story.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

An epidemiological conclusion: Pimples are obviously caused by Hershey bars ;)

(which are so repulsive in both taste and texture that it's a wonder if they don't cause cancer and hang nails as well).

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Phil Hobbs prodded the keyboard with:

+1
--
Best Regards:
                      Baron.

;-) It ought to be illegal for Hershey to refer to its "product" as chocolate.

In the same category as McDonalds referring to its products as hamburger... should be designated "inert gas": colorless, odorless, tasteless. ...Jim Thompson

Jim Thompson prodded the keyboard with:

They don't seem to be able to sell it here, it is always on the discounted and discontinued shelf. I haven't seen anybody buy any, then they have to throw it in the waste when it gets to the "sell by date".

I avoid Mc D's as well ! Reminds me of soggy cardboard.

--
Best Regards:
                      Baron.

Some of the Hershey products are pretty good, the darker stuff. And the McD sirlion burger is actually quite good. Just be selective.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Some people here seem to like McD's... posting how good the Sirloin Burger was... I think just to get attention... deprived on account of he's depraved >:-} ...Jim Thompson

Try one and see for yourself. It will give you a break from IHOP and Applebees.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Den mandag den 1. juni 2015 kl. 13.20.41 UTC+2 skrev Phil Hobbs:

never tried them but I read they contain butyric acid, the stuff than makes vomit (and Parmesan) smell like vomit, I'm getting nauseous already

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

I don't go to either place. ...Jim Thompson

Hershey milk chocolate is made from sour milk. Cheese and yogurt are made from sour milk.

The problem with most Hershey products is that they contain too little chocolate. Cadbury and Nestles ditto.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Ordinary Hershey bars do have a puke aftertaste, it's true.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs