Help making shower spray

I merely noted, without personal content, that a MOV spice model didn't seem especially useful, given the simplicity and instability of MOV behavior. Which is true.

You didn't respond with any content, just a crude insult.

You also bragged about how clever your Spice model is. Since the model is encrypted, we'll just have to take your word for how smart you are.

Good thing you don't matter! Go crazy, storm away mad, creep back later. You always do.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

[snip]

I can always get under your skin >:-} ...Jim Thompson

Wrong. You don't matter.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Will you guys give it a rest? You are both idiots as you prove with each post you add to this stupid debate!

--

Rick
Reply to

Fortunately, you don't matter either.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Some of them are pretty hard to remove to be honest. It took a few minutes of cussing to get the last one removed from the shower head. Had to drill it then break it apart then fish it out.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

Is it inherent to the design, or is it maybe clogged up with lime? Something like the bottom half of a 2 liter soda bottle, filled with vinegar, and held up to the shower head for a few minutes can sometimes fix that.

Maybe put a hose barb adapter like this

in the hole you made in the stopper? This gives you "normal" threads, to which you can attach a nozzle more to your liking.

Matt Roberds

Reply to
mroberds

+1 Okay, that's funny.
--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

The Costco hot dogs for $1.50 ea. including a huge indefinitely refillable drink are especially good. With sauerkraut, relish, mustard, hot peppers, onions.

--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Frenemies? Bromance? Who knows?

-- Best regards, Spehro Pefhany Amazon link for AoE 3rd Edition:

Microchip link for 2015 Masters in Phoenix:

Spehro Pefhany

No, the design is low flow, wide spray.

Interesting idea, but I'm still stuck with the low flow and the extra weight of another shower head hanging on the rubber stopped would probably pull it out of the shower head. That idea does give the option of being able to stick additional hardware in the stopper, maybe a modified hose barb to get the spray I want. I'm hoping to get 8" dia spray at 24" distance. Thanks, Mikek

amdx

:)

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

Same at Sam's.

Reply to
krw

Ohh, sauerkraut, mustard and polish sausage. I haven't had any in ages, ~2 years ago the tavern next to where I work changed ownership and the food went to hell.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

a bunch of small holes angled apart is probably what you want especially at low pressure.

--
umop apisdn
Reply to

I don't know what your talking about! We have three beautiful weeks in the spring and three in the fall. :-) Other than that, to humid or cold. Mikek

amdx

In 1956 I was a pimply-faced teen... pimples aggravated by the constant hyper-humidity and sweating in WV.

Traveled to Arizona on vacation... pimples vanished.

That and snow are why I've lived in Arizona for the past 53 years. ...Jim Thompson

So when you travel back, do you still get breakouts? ;-)

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Website: http://seventransistorlabs.com

No... at least not for short visits. I spent several months of the Summer of 2011 doing a consulting project on Long Island (*)... started breaking out... teen age "pimple wash" from the drug store dried it up.

(*) Survived both the hurricane and the earthquake ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Please, please, tell us more about your pimples.