HeatManager

Hi everybody. Has anybody heard of HeatManager made by Beckett? The physics seems to make sense (IMHO). Any opinions?

Reply to
Michael

i want to join the group

Reply to
zeleman2.0

Learn to capitalize and punctuate properly, and the Admissions Committee might consider you at the next S.E.D. convention, the one in Rome, next March.

John

I still think Venice would have been a more appropriate choice of venue.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

I don't think they will let us back after last time :( ...

--

John Devereux
Reply to

Well, you aren't on the Logistics Subcommittee, so you have no idea of how difficult it was to try to secure a block of 16,000 hotel rooms in Venice in March. And I don't even want to talk about the gondola fiasco.

John

In MARCH ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Have they released John Woodgate yet?

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

ECO status : pending

Reply to
Jure Newsgroups

He just shouldn't have drawn the moustach on the Mona Lisa in crayon, charcoal would have been much better :(

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

At least there won't be any squabbles about what to have for dinner in St. Mark's square:

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

well,

yum

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Hey, good book: "The City of Falling Angels", about modern Venice, by the guy who wrote "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil."

And for any of you who have not yet outgrown sf-fi, "Angel with the Sword" by C. J. Cherryh is a great book, about an other-world place very much like Venice. The theme was expanded in the Merovingen Nights books, by various authors. John