heat sink for video camera in vacuum

simtel.net is still there (well,

and it's partly a pay site, but the free content is still there if you dig down)

--
?? 100% natural
Reply to

On a sunny day (21 Feb 2013 06:38:47 GMT) it happened Jasen Betts wrote in :

Can you put your free programs on it for free?

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

If you want a place to publish stuff, try souceforge. If it's not that free, prehaps tucows.

--
?? 100% natural

Jasen Betts

On a sunny day (23 Feb 2013 00:24:51 GMT) it happened Jasen Betts wrote in :

Interesting,

Looks like what I was looking for.

Had ftp sunsite.unc.edu as 'backup' link for the programs I write, but that has become chaotic, is no longer maintained it seems, and no uploads work (old upload directories not accessible), and that breaks all links in the Linux .lsm files (they moved Linux programs to an other directory called 'linux-old' or something like that). And I do not want to open an account with careless sysadm. like that, let alone argue with them.

So I may upload some test to tucows, and see what - and when it happens. Thanks :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

breaks

directory

There is also CreativeCommmons. Just a search away.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk