HD-DVD key cracked.

HD-DVD key has been cracked. Get the hex here:

I have never seen a hex so beautiful as this.

Reply to
pickylee123

This could actually benefit that format. If I was going to go HD then it would be my first choice simply because of this.

--
Dirk

http://www.onetribe.me.uk - The UK's only occult talk show
Presented by Dirk Bruere and Marc Power
Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

this.

It could very well be a deliberate leak/publicity stunt.

SioL

Reply to
SioL

[snip]

There's a (not so mythological) case of a foreign national here on an H1-B visa who managed to get onto a DoD project with a local defense contractor.

He essentially has permanent residency now, since sending him home at the end of his visa would make him available for employment with the likes of the Iranian nuclear program for example.

Ask not for whom the  tolls.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

One can only hope.

You're pretty dom stupid for someone that claims to be human.

Reply to
The Great Attractor

The Great Attractor wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Uh huh, headers?

Reply to
The Great Attractor

I thought he was calling me pretty. I thought that I'd pulled on usenet there was a moment. Are you saying he's not interested? :)

--

Dom Robinson	  Gamertag: DVDfever      email: dom at dvdfever dot co dot uk
/* http://DVDfever.co.uk (editor)