harnessing lightning, or not

Show me where I said that at all.

You are confusing me with some other person you were arguing with.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Show us how you deal with induced lightning load sans inductor.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

lightning, see my post

throw a

so.

Hey,

heads

inductor to

that

THE

would

deployed

out

If you need a source for antennas send me a note. We have a couple of manufacturers who work pretty closely with us. One has come up with a solution for 900MHz that even fits where we need it. ;-)

Reply to
krw

Again, you retarded f*ck! It was not I that ever told you that it was not needed.

GET A CLUE.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Done, but no rush :-)

[...]
--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

My node is 150 feet away from any ground point. That is 150 feet of Teflon or Delrin or glass or whatever hat that goes from the charging node to the plate itself.

If lightning strokes come down here from up there, it will, during said charging event, flash over from the charging node to ground, until the charging event(stroke) is over. Then, of course, there will be no further arcing, but the point was that one cannot capture the entire potential the stroke is at. One will always only be able to grab SOME of it.

So my cap presents a HUGE distance between the node and ground.

Yours? How far apart are the nodes that are tied to your cap's plates?

Yes, it does matter. My cap will have a final charged voltage far higher than any cap where the distance is smaller, because that distance will determine how much is lost to the flash over during stroke event, which is what I was talking about before as well.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Yet you decided that I have some 'fetish' to the point where you go out of your way to announce it every chance you get. So you are a goddamned liar as well.

I credit Freud with the start of the psychoanalytic theory, and for getting folks on couches to discuss their issues. I do not give his cocaine induced determinations on "id" and "ego" etc. any credence, and consider some of them to be ludicrous, in fact. You, however, are obviously too strongly attached to them. It is glaringly apparent, yet you not seeing your own flaws is as well.

The term for today, people, is "Two faced".

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Cable TV hard line full spectrum line amplifiers hang on a hard line that carries the 60V power supply source that they use to operate.

You really do say a lot of things before you think it through.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

I doubt that you know the industry well enough to expound on it in 'industry wide' manner.

You do not know enough.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

So, what do you know about electronics in agriculture, outdoor equipment control, oil & gas, airport infrastructure, aircraft electronics, spacecraft electronics, and so on? I am talking professional stuff here, not entertainment infrastructure.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Soil analyzers.

bomb sniffers, drug sniffers, X-ray machines.

HUD HV supplies. High brightness displays.

Satellite HV power supplies.

Currently? Satellite receivers and the network hub gear associated with them.

Stuff?

Is that a good description of your function here?

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

So you are doing the actual hardware design on all this? Then why all these aliases?

I guess entertainment would be yours.

Still waiting for that bible quote, Mr.Eko :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

No, John. In the last week alone, you never hesitated to be the little pussified bitch that you are, even when all I mentioned is the word "ass".

You are truly pathetic, John. That is a sad fact.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Archie, Your blatantly sociopathic comments last week had me wondering if you have severe ADHD, Autism, or Aspergers (like Green Xenon admitted to having)

When you claimed this rediculous name dropping list of various specialties in electronic engineering you were exhibiting a delusional symptom which implies outright schitzophrenia. (delusional state)

I have a lot of gripes with the field of psychology, too, but yours are from a PATIENTS perspective.

Your classically sociopathic comment about how we're all just bugs in YOUR jar was very telling.

I noticed how defensive you got when I asked Green Xenon about his disability. He at least openly declared his aspergers.

You won't tell the truth about your mental malfunction will you? I think NOT. You are forever psychologically at WAR with all of humanity.

Puff up your chest, tell us your lies about how you are an expert at 12 different exotic specialty areas of electrical engineering but then tell us how that stuff about EGO and ID is all bunkum.

LOL

Soil analyzers.

bomb sniffers, drug sniffers, X-ray machines.

HUD HV supplies. High brightness displays.

Satellite HV power supplies.

Currently? Satellite receivers and the network hub gear associated with them.

Stuff?

Is that a good description of your function here?

Reply to
Greegor

nine-bagger.

Have you raised your troll baiting to the masters level?

Reply to
JosephKK

There is only one thing that he is the master of, and one has to don gloves just to mention it.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Nah, DimBulb bites feces. No bait needed.

Reply to
krw

No, AlwaysWrong, you don't use gloves to play in feces. You live for it.

Reply to
krw

So you admit that you are nothing but a piece of shit. That concurs with what I have told this group that you are all along.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

More feces. You're really into it.

Reply to