Grover book on Inductance calculations available

In the past there have been requests for this book, and I noticed that it is available at Amazon:

The Phantom

available at

Thanks, I ordered it... always wanted my own copy.

...Jim Thompson

available at

Its a good book. Every engineers library should have a copy :)

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given