group for "Electric Motor designers"

Dear All

Recently one group for "Electric Motor designers" has been started. The link is as below

Day by day group is becoming stronger. Here we share our technical database collections and discuss technical issues faced in our professional life.

You are all welcome and make the team stronger.

With best regards Murali

Reply to
umurali2000

Thanks. I have received help in this NG on a motor design back in June or July. I'll check out the Yahoo group.

Paul E. Schoen

Paul E. Schoen