Grounding

Either that or they had to replace several warped brake rotors.

--
Aaron
Reply to

Sorry for the delay, I use Google to access newsgroups and had not noticed your reply directed at me.

ew.

In that case, 1 nH (1mm) is close enough. Sometimes I do half that.

ds?

Would not care of it in this respect - unless I forgot about the fact planes also have inductance, same as the connecting path per mm.

This is all correct, of course. The separated plane is about 50mmx50mm sized, BTW; not such a huge thing to care about. In general, I accept most of the counterarguments; I am just saying split planes can be used sometimes _if_ one knows what he is doing.

Well my point of view includes about a month's worth initial testing and playing with the device - eventually, it does true 14 bits (does not just use a

14 bit ADC) at 0.5V fullscale input (risetimes in the 100s of nS range). Have yet to see this matched (although playing took part 5-6 years ago...).

Dimiter

Fred Bartoli wrote:

ew.

ds?

Reply to
Didi

Thanks, Robert, I didn't realize where that was located.

Now all I have to do is figure out how you change it ;-)

...Jim Thompson

That's certainly another possibility.

...Jim Thompson

It's actually the more common occurrence considering how many "tire" places use pneumatic impact wrenches on wheel lugs.

--
Aaron
Reply to

Hello John,

I have seen some rather brazen designs, like a beefy logic gate directly driving it via a resistor.

The old cleaved emitters were probably more fickle WRT to current and could lase themselves to death when cold. Guess VCSELs must have a wider range between beginning of lasing and kaboom. Do you have a favorite brand there? IIRC you had once liked Lasermate and other times not so much. Are the Asian sources good?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

Hello John,

The LTC5100 works like that, just polarity reversed. Sources current into the anode and pulls that down to turn it off. But I guess the

60psec ramps are just a tad sub par for your 4GHz stuff. Also, for whatever reason they have decided to AC couple the differential inputs. No clue why they did that.
--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

Lasermate has been good and bad by turns. Their latest 850 nm fiber-coupled vcsels are superb, and I hope they can keep it up. Optek was good for a while, then went to hell in a most spectacular way.

Appointech's 1310 nm Fabry-Perot lasers look good so far, as do their

1310 pin photodiodes.

John

That'd be Tchaikovski's 1812 Overature. :)

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen

That or one's been done so tight noone could budge it when it went flat.

I've seen video of big guys jumping on breaker bars and the nut was still tight.

--

Bye.
   Jasen

I've got bad news. Adobe recently aquired Macromedia.

look forward to pdfs with flash :-P

-

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen

Castanets are also a candidate. The 1812 overture has no place in a modern democratic musical society, wonderful though it is, from a commie gay ruski......:-)

We need more Doomph Doomph Domph, with added doppler with added SUV

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

In message , dated Mon, 14 Aug 2006, martin griffith writes

T. wasn't a Commie; the 1812 prominently features the Tsarist Russia national anthem, and the Commies had the piece re-written to eliminate it.

Stuff with that prominent bass line should be classed as a WME (Weapon of Mass Enragement) and banned. The barbecue set simply don't realise that the bass travels 200 m or more while the real music only travels about 30 m. The bass is intrusive, monotonous and KEEPS ME AWAKE!!

2006 is YMMVI- Your mileage may vary immensely.

John Woodgate

The Costco here used to do that.

The wheel on my wife's car still fell off. She was *not* happy. Fortunately, she had just pulled off the interstate onto a side street when it passed her. It ruined a new Hakkapalita, broke four of the lugs, stripped all of the nuts, and ripped up the fender.

--
  Keith
Reply to

WHAT is a "Hakkapalita"?

Reminds of a tale my venerable technician, Jim Foster, tells while he was driving one snow-driven night in Michigan...

He lost a hubcap that went spinning down the freeway.

The hubcap was of the style many years ago... a smooth shape much like a frisbee.

So it disappeared into the night.

Nearly a mile down the road he was flagged own by another motorist who proclaimed that a flying saucer had appeared in front of him and had collided with his car and broken his windshield, then flown off.

Jim said he would stop in the next town and tell the police.

Then he drove off without saying another word ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Expen$ive snow tire from them northern Europeons.

He didn't ask if the aliens were green? ;-)

--
  Keith
Reply to

[snip]

The Michelin's I buy at Discount Tire have a road-hazard warranty.

I once dodged a drunk coming straight at me by swerving to the left and bounced off a curb, tearing the sidewall out of a tire. Discount replaced it no-questions-asked.

[snip]

No, Jim was just relieved that the fellow didn't notice he was missing a hubcap.

...Jim Thompson

In message , dated Mon,

14 Aug 2006, Keith writes

UFOs do mot emit CO2, and aliens don't fart methane. So they are green.

-- OOO - Own Opinions Only. Try

and

2006 is YMMVI- Your mileage may vary immensely.

John Woodgate

Not the ones from Mexico. :(

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Hello Jim,

Are you happy with those Michelins? Are they X-Radial LT? I am thinking about getting a set of those (X-Radial LT 225/75R15) at Costco. Michelin wrote back that these are made exclusively for warehouse clubs. Made me wonder a little whether they are as good as LTX then. Got no straight answer about load range and whether they have the third steel belt, yet.