great piece about status

No, because the heading are there to record the thread structure.

You seems to enjoy messing that up in much the same way that you enjoy dismantling rational argument in the body of the post.

I clean up Joe Doe's posts in the same kind of way

Probably not. Phil does seem to be a greater risk, which may explain why he is obsessed with the idea.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorectly formatted USENET posting on Sat, 4 Sep 2021 07:44:46 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sgv85e$ibr$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

... to some people. Maybe they have nothing better to do.

Reply to
Tabby

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorectly formatted USENET posting on Sat, 4 Sep 2021 19:58:18 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sh0j4q$1ou$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

Reply to
Edward Hernandez