Government waste keeps getting slicker and slicker...

...Jim Thompson

Absolutely outrageous! Why, you could get .01 of an invasion of an innocent nation for that!

Reply to
Ouroboros Rex

Jim Thompson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Obama has claimed he can eliminate waste and inefficiency from Medicare and Medicaid,why doesn't he do that NOW instead of waiting until 2013?

If he could show that he actually could do that,people might be inclined to believe his claims about the rest of his national healthcare system.

Of course,he can't,that's why.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

s: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

nd

The medical insurance companies who contribute most of the waste and inefficiency are already spending a lot of money funding nonsense propaganda designed to appeal to right-wing nitwits like Jim Yanik. Turning off their money tap right now would probably provoke the insurers into buying up the US Defence Department and replaying Pinochet's takeover in Chile in the USA - I'd guess that Obama doesn't fancy the Allende role.

Prising the medical leeches off the body politic might spill quite a lot of blood.

He shouldn't have any trouble creating a cheaper health care scheme - all he has to do is copy the French, German or British system. Dealing with the rip-off artists who have made it as expensive as it is is trickier.

It would be nice if he could dump them into prison for grand theft, but the US legal system is designed to protect rich thieves, and bribery is probably the safer option.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Damn! Why are we spending money on something that does not kill non-christain people?!

We need to get them dems out-a office NOW and start killing more people in the middle east! God wants us to do that NOW!!!!

Reply to
Pete

I just heard that DC got funds for forest fire containment...

"Even with forest fires raging out West, the U.S. Forest Service this week announced it will spend nearly $2.8 million in forest-fire-fighting money in Washington ? a city with no national forests and where the last major fire was probably lit by British troops in 1814. " ...Jim Thompson

Coming soon to the elementary school in your neighborhood...

I pledge allegiance to Dear Leader Barack Hussein Obama and to the
community organization for which he stands: one nation under
ACORN, unchallengeable, with wealth redistribution and climate
change for all.

GFY, it's the best you'll ever get ;-) ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | Coming soon to the elementary school in your neighborhood...

I pledge allegiance to Dear Leader Barack Hussein Obama and to the community organization for which he stands: one nation under ACORN, unchallengeable, with wealth redistribution and climate change for all.

Proof abounds: Republicans are Betas.

Reply to
Ouroboros Rex

See how well it works?