good assembler

Somebody was asking about good assemblers in the SF Bay area.

Their web site isn't impressive, but these guys are great, any quantity. BGAs and such, too.

John

Thanks! Family biz since 1965, that's right up my alley, love it. I just wonder where they get 0405 parts :-)

I've had good experience with W.D.Burch in L.A. (also a family biz) and for really small proto runs AAPCB in Colorado.

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Re: assembler

- Will they write for PDP/11?

Tim

Tim Williams

They tell me that business is slow. That makes them a cross assembler.

John

..good chuckle!

Reply to
Robert Baer

When demand exceeds capacity, and lead times go up, will that make them an in-line assembler?

durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it."
                                             (Stephen Leacock)
Reply to
Fred Abse

looks like we have some assembly language experts.......

Reply to
Nik Rim

No, they would add capacity and become a macro assembler.

John

It's always better to use a native assembler otherwise you would need an interpreter...

Reply to
Bob

And if they raked in enough in campaign contributions they would become the state assembly.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

And if they could get a bill through in one try they'd be a one-pass assembler.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

If they're in China, they would be an off-shore assembler. If in working by the piece (or the Mafia), a contract assembler...

Reply to
krw