Global Pandemic Status Report

These are 15-30 minute daily summaries by a real MD, usually covering disease spread, vaccine and treatment efficacy worldwide.

This video is a departure from the usual, covering what we know now are government sponsored disinformation campaigns coming out of Russia and China to disparage the western vaccines. People who believe all this anti-vaccine nonsense are being duped by seriously evil foreign dictatorships IOW.

Fred Bloggs

Seems to be possibly backfiring on Russia, aren't they having trouble getting people immunized?

There is an old saying about this - along the lines of "As you sow, so shall you reap." This crap will catch up with both countries sooner or later.

John

Reply to
John Robertson

I watch Dr. John daily and have for months but as he himself says fairly often he is not an MD. From the About page on his youtube channel:

Hello Everyone, My name is John Campbell and I am a retired Nurse Teacher and A and E nurse based in England. I also do some teaching in Asia and Africa when time permits. These videos are to help students to learn the background to all forms of health care. My PhD focused on the development of open learning resources for nurses nationally and internationally.

LinkedIn profile,

page,

Carl

So, more comments by unqualified people, thanks for the warning.

Reply to
Jasen Betts

No, he accurately and carefully reports on disease statistics with screenshots and references to the official UK (where he lives) web sites, plus the CDC for the US, and other official sites around the world. He always gives the links so you can look for yourself, and along with tracking cases, hospitalizations, and deaths he goes over published papers on treatment, drugs, the vaccines, and the side effects (like the cerebral venous sinus blood clots with low platelet counts and why they are so unusual and why the standard clot treatment makes them worse). He is always careful to stay within the limits of the data his sources present. He didn't post today so I assume he's taking a day off, but pick a couple of his recent posts at random and see what you think. I feel I have learned a lot from him, and kept up with the pandemic over the last several months since I first found his channel much better than any of the usual media outlets allowed. My only "gripe" is that he talks a bit slow, but the 2x speed setting fixes that :-).

Reply to
Carl

Okay, well he is misleading us by calling himself Dr. John Campbell. Apparently the Dr is claimed from his PhD in Bioscience Education, which sounds like a weird specialty. Originally I thought it was Medical Science doctorate which would make it better than an MD, but it isn't. Regardless, his presentations are very informative and scientifically sound.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs