getting rid of gold on pcb

Threaten to not pay or cancel payment untill they fix the problem.

If it's their mistake they should correct it.

al

Reply to
eyezkubed

"Damnit, where'd I put my other pant!"

Tim

Tim Williams

1905

Apparently, it's one of the few good things we got from England.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

British Common Law.

Cheddar.

The magnetron.

Telequipment oscilloscopes. Just kidding!

There must be a couple more.

John

Windward Islands, marmite, trains, antibiotics, Thatcherism, Habeus Corpus, 3 weeks paid annual vacations, punk, Jet engine, Bombe,

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

TT_Man snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com posted to sci.electronics.design:

If it did not dissolve or go into suspension it could precipitate (to the bottom, after all, it is denser than lead).

Reply to
JosephKK

D from BC snipped-for-privacy@comic.com posted to sci.electronics.design:

Personally i think the choices are: Abrasives, ala pink pearl erasers, Lapping should be controllable enough, Plasma etching.

Reply to
JosephKK

Martin Griffith mart_in_medina@ya___.es posted to sci.electronics.design:

Most certainly any local metal.

Reply to
JosephKK

Robert Baer snipped-for-privacy@localnet.com posted to sci.electronics.design:

Most metal polishes contain reducing agents to convert the corrosion back to metal. Kinda defeats the purpose to expect it to remove metal.

Reply to
JosephKK

The Beatles.

Pink Floyd