Gerber files -- all over the place

(...)

Yes. Sweat *privately*.

:)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

And you'll get a chance to celebrate and/or bask publicly...

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Precisely.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

You didn't have to repair pin-holes and do other "ECs" to the negatives?

In college, we used a lathe to copy from tape-on-paper to FR4 (one sided). When I started work ('74), they had an additive process and everything was automated from the "logic drawings". No more tape.

'86 was way late for manual processes.

Reply to
krw

In , snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzz wrote: