convert ExressPCB files to Gerber..

I did a google search and immediately found two ways to convert ExpressPCB files to Gerber. One requires you to pay $49 for a program and the other i s $5 for single sided or $10 for double sided Gerber files. Choose your po ison.

But you realize you have to deal with this crap each time you want to make a change to the layout? There are good layout packages that work as well i f not better than captive software. I've used FreePCB and it is capable an d easy to use. A lot of people use KiCAD which has a bit more learning cur ve, but can't be all that hard to use as many are doing it.

--
  Rick C.

  - Get a 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

Is there a program or service to do this? I do not want to pay $128 for making ONE 8x1 inch PCB.

Thanks.

Robert Baer

Like the $5 option. Unfortunately, the guy claims my PCB file is corrupt and/or incompatible. Worse it sees impossible to get an old version of the software (eg: ver7.1 May 2015).

Reply to
Robert Baer