GDS to GERBER convertor

hi ,i want to a convertor rom the GDS to Gerber Format.Basically we want to transform the antenna design output which is in the form of GDS

to GERBER for further fabrication process. Is there any such softwares available ?Please suggest links.

Reply to
prad

This is most likely a DIY project..

Reply to
Robert Baer

I have seen several * to gerber converters, but none ever worked when I tried them. At least not w/o LOTS of manual massaging.

Reply to
Brian