A community for disabled

Welcome to the Family Village! We are a global community that integrates information, resources, and communication opportunities on the Internet for persons with cognitive and other disabilities, for their families, and for those that provide them services and support.

Our community includes informational resources on specific diagnoses, communication connections, adaptive products and technology, adaptive recreational activities, education, worship, health issues, disability- related media and literature, and much, much more!

So stop in, stroll around, and visit some of the Family Village's attractions. Simply click on a place to explore and discover a cornucopia of useful information! Let us know what you like (or dislike) and visit often, for our village is constantly changing.

AMALADASON